DON EHL SDN. BHD. Established in 1999 by Mr. Don Ng Seng Yeoh, located in Butterworth, Penang State of Malaysia, one of the important industrial hub in Malaysia.
From 1991 to 1999, Mr. Don Ng was the Executive Director of Eng Hin Leong Co Sdn. Bhd. One of the oldest and most established spare parts supplier in the Malaysia Northern Region. The co-founders namely the late Messrs Lim Thean Ewe, Ng Keh Hong and Ng Keh Hock started the business in 1953 as a partnership and subsequently converted into a private limited company in 1964. Mr. Don Ng is one amongst the second generation businessman having followed his father, the late Mr. Ng Keh Hong to learn the rope of the trade since 1974.
DON EHL has 3 main divisions, industrial parts, auto parts and heavy machinery parts. After years of well-developed in industrial field, DON EHL not only supplies power transmission parts, we have expanded our product range to serve our customer better. New product ranges like lubricant, hose & pneumatic, hardware etc has eased our customer daily work.
We aim to become a one-stop parts solution for manufacturing factories, construction site, engineering contractors, oil mill, agriculture and quarries.
Our Mission: “To inspire customer with our quality products & specialized services”
THE LATE MR. NG KEH HONG
Eng Hin Leong Co. Sdn. Bhd.
( From 1953 to 1991)